Planning, Building, & Protecting for 38 Years
Retirement planning is difficult. Our staff is always available to provide technical support and includes:
- plan administrators
- financial planners
A Qualified Plan is a Valuable Asset
A well-designed pension plan greatly benefits employers and employees alike by providing substantial tax advantages and helping to build security for the future, as well as attracting and keeping a quality work force.
Our Administration Services
- Eligibility determination
- Comprehensive report on all plan operations and compliance requirements
- Form 5500 and other governmental filings
- Trust reconciliations
- Individual participant statements
- Coordination with auditors and other professionals
Consultation, Actuarial, & Other Services We Offer
- Plan review in light of legislative and regulatory changes
- Analysis and recommendation on tax options and implications of plan distributions
- Assistance with IRS, DOL, and PBGC audits and pre-audit compliance programs
- Benefit calculations and processing employees; termination and retirements
- Plan terminations, including calculation of benefits, allocation of assets, and government filings to secure approvals
- Employee communication material for 401(k) and other plans
Adam Bergman, Esq.
Adam Bergman, Esq. acquired Pension Investors Corp. in Hollywood, FL and Pension Investors Corp. in Orlando, FL at the end of 2019. He is the owner of IRA Financial Group, the market leading provider of Self-Directed IRA and Solo 401(k) plans. He also owns IRA Financial Trust, a Self-Directed IRA custodian and leader in self-directed retirement financial technology.
Adam founded IRA Financial to educate Americans about the power of directing their own retirement investments and gaining control over their funds. IRA Financial has helped over 16,500 clients take back control and invest over $4.2 billion of retirement funds into alternative assets.
He is the author of seven books on self-directed retirement plans and a leading voice in the self-directed retirement market. He is a frequent contributor to Forbes.com, a member of the Forbes Finance Council, and has been quoted in over one hundred major news publications.
Prior to founding IRA Financial, Adam was a tax attorney at some of the largest law firms in the country, including White & Case LLP, Dewey LeBoeuf LLP, and Thelen LLP.
Tim Messett, CLU
With more than 38 years of experience, Tim has provided invaluable guidance to thousands of business owners regarding the design and implementation of qualified plans. He continues to teach courses providing CPE credits for CPAs and other professionals.
Prior to starting Pension Investors Corp. in Orlando, FL, he served as Executive Vice President for a life insurance company headquartered in the Midwest and established their sales operations in the State of Florida.
Earlier in his life, he served as a Warrant Officer in the US Army’s 162nd AHC where he flew Combat Assault Helicopters during his tour in Vietnam. He then served as a helicopter flight instructor at Ft. Rucker for the remainder of his tour of duty.
Why Pension Investors?
We’re committed to providing the full spectrum of retirement planning services and staying cost effective and flexible. For 38 years, we have designed pension plans that have helped thousands of clients generate over $2 billion of retirement wealth.
Founded in 1982