Allows eligible employees to defer a portion of their compensation into the plan, as well as employer matching and profit sharing contributions.
Who Can Establish a 401(k) Plan?
Anyone with a business with or without employees. The business can be a sole proprietorship, LLC, corporation, partnership or any other type of legal entity. We will work closely with you and your tax advisors to design, implement, and administer the right retirement plan for you and your business.
Advantages of Establishing a 401(k) Plan
- Up to a $5000 tax credit
- Current tax deduction for business owner
- Shelter earnings from tax
- Grow assets through the power of tax deferral
- Asset and creditor protection
- Retain key employees
- Help employees save for retirement
We design & implement many types of 401(k) plans
- Profit sharing (traditional & non-Safe Harbor)
- 401(k) employee savings (traditional & Safe Harbor)
- Solo 401(k)
- 403(b) & government plans
- Employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs)
We are committed to providing the highest quality service
Founded in 1982
Helped clients save over $2 billion in assets
Why Pension Investors?
Pension Investors is one of the nation’s oldest and most respected pension plan administrators. We’re committed to providing the full spectrum of retirement planning services and staying cost effective and flexible.
It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan.
Create Tax Deductions
Generate Tax-Sheltered Growth